Single core, multi-stranded and flexible copper cable for automotive and marine applications. Suitable for applications up to 60V DC.
Sold in 30, 50 and 100 metre reels in multiple colour insulated sheathings.
Sizes range from 0.5mm² to 10mm² with amp ratings ranging from 11 amps to 70 amps.
- Cores manufactured to ISO 6722-1:2011 (Class B) 105ºC
- Plain copper conductors to BS EN 60228:2005, PVC insulated
- Single core suitable for use at temperatures from -40ºC to 105ºC with excursions up to 120ºC
- Suitable for 12v or 24v systems (Maximum voltage 60v)
- Reduced insulation gives considerable savings in weight and volume especially when used in large wiring harnesses
- Good resistance to petrol, diesel, lubricating oils and diluted acids
- PVC insulation offers good resistance to abrasion and cut through
We also supply a range of tinned copper single core cable which offer better protection in a marine environment. These can be found in the link below.