Expandable braided sleeving ideal for bundling cables and offering durable protection against abrasion.
Braided sleeving has advantages of high working temperatures of 150°C, is flame retardant, halogen free and the open-braided construction allowing it to expand up to double its own internal diameter to fit different cable and wire connectors.
- Material: Polyester (PET)
- Ideal for applications where wires and cables require tough and durable protection
- Simple and easy to thread cables through the weave
- Expansion of up to 1.5 times original dimensions
- UV and abrasion resistant
- Self-extinguishing material
- Resistant to most chemicals and solvents
- Operating temperature: -50°C to +150°C