The Pro Installer insulated studs are a smart choice for marine installers. An increased stainless steel stud length allows up to three cable lugs to be connected, saving space, while the snap-out side skirts allow for additional cable entry.
- Saves space and adds design flexibility
- Insert molded cable lugs and fiber-reinforced base provide strength and durability
- Power tapping plate converts from a single stud to add up to four connection points for smaller cables while leaving access for larger cables
- Modular sizing and common interconnection height: Easily linked with other Pro Installer Busbars and Fuseholders to save installation time and space
- Innovative, clear covers insulate and protect on three sides and offer easy access