The Pro Installer insulated studs are a smart choice for marine installers. An increased stainless steel stud length allows up to three cable lugs to be connected, saving space, while the snap-out side skirts allow for additional cable entry.
- Saves space and adds design flexibility
- Insert molded cable lugs and fiber-reinforced base provide strength and durability
- Power tapping plate converts from a single stud to add up to four connection points for smaller cables while leaving access for larger cables
- Modular sizing and common interconnection height: Easily linked with other Pro Installer Busbars and Fuseholders to save installation time and space
- Innovative, clear covers insulate and protect on three sides and offer easy access
BEP Marine Battery Management
The BEP Marine Battery Management range provides high quality bus bars and marine battery switches to ensure safe switching is achieved between batteries, loads, and charge.
- BEP Contour Battery Switches
- BEP Pro Installer Bus Bar Range
- BEP Pro Installer Heavy Duty Bus Bars
- BEP Pro Installer ANL Fuse Holders
- BEP Pro Installer Insulated Studs
- BEP Insulated Studs & Covers
BEP Marine.........for all your marine bus bars and switches