Oceanflex Marine Tinned Low Voltage Single Core Thin Wall Cable
High temperature thin wall low voltage wiring cables suitable for use in the automotive, marine and other harsh environments. The tinned copper conductors make this cable more resistant to corrosion.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 6722-1:2011 (class B) 105°C.
- Suitable for 12v and 24v systems (maximum voltage 60v).
- Tinned Copper Conductors - PVC Insulated.
- Suitable for use at temperatures from -40ºC to +105ºC with excursions up to +120ºC.
- Reduced insulation gives considerable savings in weight and volume.
- Good resistance to petrol, diesel, lubricating oils and diluted acid.
- Very good resistance to corrosion.
- Hard grade PVC insulation offers good resistance to abrasion and cut through.