Low Voltage Thin Wall Single Core Cables
High temperature thin wall low voltage wiring cables suitable for use in the automotive, marine and other harsh environments. The tinned copper conductors make this cable more resistant to corrosion.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO6722-1:2011 (Class B) 105°C.
- Suitable for 12v and 24v systems (Maximum voltage 60v).
- Plain Copper Conductors - PVC Insulated.
- Suitable for use at temperatures from -40°C to +105°C with excursions up to +120°C.
- Reduced insulation gives considerable savings in weight and volume.
- Hard grade PVC insulation offers good resistance to abrasion and cut through.
- Good resistance to petrol, diesel, lubricating oils and diluted acids.
- Good resistance to moisture.